UTUBE NUMBER: 2681
MANUFACTURER: SRET EQUIPMENT CO. LTD.
MODEL NUMBER: WLHT165-HY
SERIAL NUMBER: NEW Equipment
DELIVERY: 5-6 Months From Receipt of Order
Material: API 5L X42-X80, API 5CT H40, J55, K55, N80, L80, S235
Strength: Tensile 90,000 PSI (620 MPa)
Yield 74,000 PSI (450 MPa)
Line Direction: Right to Left
Diameter of Table: 28′
Maximum Strip Width: 18.1″ (459 mm)
Minimum Strip Width: 5.90″ (149 mm)
Maximum Strip Thickness: .300″ (7.62 mm)
Minimum Strip Thickness: .150″ (3.81 mm)
Maximum Strip Storage: 1,968′ (600 m)
Minimum Strip Storage: 1,312′ (400 m)
Maximum Fill Speed: 492 FPM (150 m/Min.)
Maximum Tube Mill Speed: 164 FPM (50 m/Min.)
Twist Stands for Strip Entry
Pinch Roll Stand w Hydraulic Clamping, AC Motor Drive
Accumulator Main Body
Active Roll Style Outer Cage, AC Motor Drive
Idle Roll Style Inner Cage
Roll Style Spiral Track
Twist Stand for Strip Exit
Hydraulic System, Pump, Motor, Tank & Cooling Device
Electrical Control System
SCOPE OF SUPPLY:
– Machine shall be manufactured following the specification described above
– Pipes and wires inside machine
– Inspection and trial run before shipment
– Documents: Machine general assemble drawing, Machine foundation drawing, Piping engineering drawing, Electric schematic diagram, Operation panel drawing, Hydraulic diagram, Consumable parts drawing, Operation manual and technical documents for commercial parts
OUT OF SUPPLY:
– Foundation, Installation works and their materials
– Piping and Wiring works and materials outside the machine at buyer site
– Water supply system and air compressor
– Oil for hydraulic, lubrication oil, grease and other oil
– Spare parts, consumable materials and disassembling tools
– Safety guard and covers for running machine.
One year of warranty term and long term service. The warranty term is calculated since twelve (12) months from the date of the first operation or sixteen (16) months from the date of shipment, whichever comes earlier.
Within warranty term, if any defect or deficiency is found on the machine or machine is under normal and proper operation, and such defect or deficiency is proved to fall under the responsibilities of the seller, and is accepted by seller, the seller will remedy it by repairing or supplying the necessary parts or materials.
The seller shall not be responsible for any consequential loss or damage resulting from any defect, or for any loss of earning time due to delays in installation or operation due to any such defect.
The seller’s warranty with respect to electrical equipment and commercial parts manufactured by others does not extend beyond that offered by original manufacturer to the seller.
The price is valid 30 days.
CARE IS TAKEN TO GIVE A RELIABLE DESCRIPTION OF THIS NEW STRIP ACCUMULATOR BUT THESE ARE NOT GUARANTEED. PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS ARE ADVISED TO CHECK VITAL DETAILS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT STENOGRAPHIC ERRORS. ALL MACHINERY IS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. CLICK HERE TO READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.