UTUBE NUMBER: 3460
MANUFACTURER: SRET EQUIPMENT CO. LTD.
MODEL NUMBER: WLHT80
SERIAL NUMBER: NEW Equipment
DELIVERY: 5 – 6 Months From Receipt of Order
Material: Carbon Steel
Strength: Yield 55,000 PSI
Line Direction: TBD
Maximum Strip Width: 10″ (254 mm)
Minimum Strip Width: 3″ (76.2 mm)
Maximum Strip Thickness: .100″ (2.54 mm)
Minimum Strip Thickness: .030″ (0.76 mm)
Maximum Strip Storage: 2624′ (800 M)
Minimum Strip Storage: 1968′ (600 M)
Maximum Fill Speed: 490 FPM (150 m/Min.)
Maximum Tube Mill Speed: 295 FPM (90 M/Min.)
(1) Twist Stands for Strip Entry
(1) Pinch Roll Stand, AC Motor Drive
(1) Accumulator Main Body
(1) Turn Table Accumulation, AC Motor Drive
(1) Angle Drum Spiral Track
(1) Twist Stand for Strip Exit
(1) Electrical Control System
SCOPE OF SUPPLY:
– Machine shall be manufactured following the specification described above
– Pipes and wires inside machine
– Inspection and trial run before shipment
– Documents: Machine general assemble drawing, Machine foundation
drawing, Piping engineering drawing, Electric schematic
diagram, Operation panel drawing, Hydraulic diagram,
Consumable parts drawing, Operation manual and technical
documents for commercial parts
OUT OF SUPPLY:
– Foundation, Installation works and their materials
– Piping and Wiring works and materials outside the machine at buyer site
– Water supply system and air compressor
– Oil for hydraulic, lubrication oil, grease and other oil
– Spare parts, consumable materials and disassembling tools
– Safety guards and covers for running machine.
One year of warranty term and long term service. The warranty term is
calculated since twelve (12) months from the date of the first operation
or sixteen (16) months from the date of shipment, whichever comes earlier.
Within warranty term, if any defect or deficiency is found on the machine
or machine is under normal and proper operation, and such defect or
deficiency is proved to fall under the responsibilities of the seller,
and is accepted by seller, the seller will remedy it by repairing or
supplying the necessary parts or materials.
The seller shall not be responsible for any consequential loss or damage
resulting from any defect, or for any loss of earning time due to delays
in installation or operation due to any such defect.
The seller’s warranty with respect to electrical equipment and commercial
parts manufactured by others does not extend beyond that offered by
original manufacturer to the seller.
VALIDITY: The price is valid 30 days.
CARE IS TAKEN TO GIVE A RELIABLE DESCRIPTION OF THIS HORIZONTAL STRIP ACCUMULATOR BUT THESE ARE NOT GUARANTEED. PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS ARE ADVISED TO CHECK VITAL DETAILS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT STENOGRAPHIC ERRORS. ALL MACHINERY IS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. CLICK HERE TO READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.