Universal Tube & Rollform Equipment Services
Tube Mills, Pipe Mills & Rollformers
Home to one of the largest selections of used tube mills and pipe mills in the world! Utilizing over 125,000 square feet of warehouse space, we also stock rollformers, coil processing equipment, high frequency welders, cut-offs, accumulators, straighteners, slitting lines and much more.
Universal can recondition, rebuild and upgrade your current machinery to the most exact specifications, extending the life of your equipment and increasing the value of your dollar.
Universals rebuild, re-power and upgrade program offers many benefits, including:
- Outstanding cost savings
- Accurate and reliable productions
- Enhanced safety
- Extended machine life
- Documentation for retrofits
- Ease of operation
- Installation Services
- Training Services
Today’s highly competitive Industrial market calls for manufacturers to find innovative, yet economical, solutions to improve performance and keep up with demand. Re-Power Systems from Universal Controls Group cost far less than purchasing New equipment.
Each Re-Power Kit comes equipped with:
- NEW Completely Assembled 480V AC Variable Speed Drive System With All Control Components
- NEW Push Button Console
- NEW Remote Jog Pendant
- NEW E-Stop Station
- NEW AC Inverter Duty Motor (Optional)
- AND Complete AutoCAD Drawing Package for ease of Installation.
Controls & Drive Systems
Working together with Universal Controls Group to offer you more! To complement our used tube mill and rollforming lines, UCG can build expandable mill and rollformer control systems pre-engineered or custom engineered to your specifications.
UCG specializes in custom and pre-engineered tube mill, rollformer control systems and drive packages for new and existing tube mill and rollform lines. Let our professional panel shop and experienced engineers at UCG build your control panel(s) using quality products and 1st rate proficiency to implement your project from initial design to start up.
- Choose one of our pre-engineered systems to save both time and money.
- Since the system is pre-engineered, we can cut the delivery time in half and the engineering expenses are negligible.
- Our Pre-engineered systems can include two or three motor mill controls; welder control and interface, cut-off control and length control.
- You can order as few or as many of the options that you prefer, or you can add any of them at a later date.
Custom Engineered Controls:
- Choose our custom engineered system and we can design and engineer a system to your specifications.
- AC Drives
- DC Drives
- Multi motor drive systems exceeding 1,000 HP.
Booth AC and DC drive systems are manufactured by UCG with quality brands including:
- ABB series vector drives
- Allan-Bradley w/HIM modules
- B & R